Friday, November 14, 2014

PRO-Dental Probiotics for Oral Health by Hyperbiotics-Fights Bad Breath & Cavities Review #probiotics


Always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and specifically Hyperbiotics PRO-Dental. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.

I am so busy just like you..between work, kids and trying to squeeze in time for myself. I really work hard to get my healthy meals in along with a good fitness plan and I brush, floss and rinse twice a day. It can be very problematic and frustrating to anyone especially when you are a healthy person if you have any kind of dental issues. I even go to the dentist twice a year but I think you can't cover the bases too much when it comes to dental health. I have been feeling good about using this new brand of Hyperbiotics PRO-Dental Probiotics for Oral Health PRO-Immune every day. This special probiotic is formulated with very small daily time release pearls. Hyperbiotics has shared that these pearls have the benefit of being 15X more effective than a standard capsule.  I feel like I am doing something extra for my total oral health since I started taking them recently.



PRO-Dental contains the probiotic S. Salvarius M18. This produces an enzyme that can support your body to aid in the dissolving and loosening of plaque formations and bio-film. Those icky formations and films can eventually lead to cavities, staining, tooth sensitivities and gum disease (specifically gingivitis) which can turn into periodontal disease if not treated. Studies show that a special 2% of the population rarely experience plaque or tooth decay (that leads to the domino effect of dental problems) with the only differentiating factor being that they have sufficient S. Salvarius M18 colonies.




Did you know that when you use mouthwash to prevent bad breath, you kill both the good and bad bacteria? And, did you know that it’s the good bacteria’s job to keep the bad breath causing bacteria in check? In fact, S. salivarius is often found in healthy mouths and is deficient in halitosis sufferers. This means that the best long-term solution to eradicating bad breath is to repopulate your oral cavities with the “good guys” found in PRO-Dental.

You might be familiar with your “gut microbiome”, but did you know that different probiotic strains populate your oral cavities? Your mouth is your first line of defense and the entry point for most infections. When your balance of healthy oral microflora is compromised by diet, disease, stress or antibiotics, you can quickly develop oral health related problems. With PRO-Dental, you can finally keep this often forgotten microbiome in optimal shape!


PRO-Dental is uniquely formulated with the most effective and clinically proven oral probiotic strains ((including S. salvirus K12, S. salvirus M18, L. reuteri, L. paracasei) to repopulate your oral cavity, helping to break-up plaque and malodor causing bacteria, reduce oral health challenges such as cavities, teeth-staining, tongue-coating, gingivitis, tonsil stones, canker sores and protect against ear, nose and throat infections.

Upper respiratory and ear infections are caused by a buildup of bad bacteria that travels throughout your oral cavities. When your oral microbiome is populated with strong probiotic colonies, you are equipped with natural defenses against these nasty invaders. In fact, studies indicate that children with S. salivarius K12 have a 50 percent less chance of harboring strep throat bacteria and may experience fewer ear infections.

I'm sure you are familiar with probiotics for your digestive tract, but did you know that many of the oral health issues we suffer from (cavities, gum disease, bad breath and even ear, nose, throat and sinus infections) are because the probiotics in our oral cavities have been depleted (due to stress, antibiotics or even modern diet).

This formula has BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 - two groundbreaking oral probiotic strains that will help repopulate your oral cavities and put your oral health back on track. You can find these Hyperbiotics Probiotics for Oral Health right online for the ultimate in convenience.

I will continue to take these since they can only help my dental health. I feel good when I take them and I recently had a great bill of health from the dentist. I am particular about brushing twice a day, using my Sonicare toothbrush and rinsing with a flouride rinse. My dentist said it was fine with him if I added these to my personal health routine. Hoping for continued good health.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: