Thursday, November 20, 2014

Toraysee Lens Cloth - Glasses, Cameras, Phones, Tablets Review #MicrofiberWholesale



All my devices...there are so many of them!  The surfaces get so dirty and smudged I never knew how to clean them safely without scratching or damaging them. I was intrigued when I heard from Toraysee recently. They have a multi-use cleaning cloth that works for everything from expensive camera lenses, glasses, smart phone to tablets. They tell me this is a cleaning cloth that's unrivaled by anything else on the market. I thought I would see how it worked for me.

Toraysee shared with me that theirs is the only lens cloth that's produced with as much care and expertise as the lenses I have to clean. Trust me...my hubby has a fancy pants camera and he is very particular about that lens.  This cleaning cloth has been scientifically designed to safely and completely clean today's coated and un-coated optical surfaces. It is manufactured in a modern Japanese facility under strict ISO standards by the company that invented microfiber.

This specialized cleaning clothes was crafted ultra-thin for getting into tight places yet safely removes 4 times more oily films and fingerprints than cloths 10 times thicker. They shared that it is virtually indestructible, completely washable, and 100% lint free!  They suggest purchasing multiple and keeping a separate one for your eyewear and expensive optics, a second for messy hand held displays like my iphone and ipad. They really do get the filthiest of all.

I have to say this Toraysee Lens Cloth worked beautifully on hubby's fancy camera lens, my ipad and iphone and my sunglasses too. They were smudge free and looked clean as a whistle as my dad would say. Whatever you're looking through, these cloths make it clearer!

You can pick up this wonderful Toraysee Lens Cloth right on Amazon anytime for the ultimate in convenience.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: