Sunday, October 18, 2015

Thyme Essential Oil has a fresh, natural scent that blends seamlessly into carrier oils




I love using essential oils and have a stash of different scents that really help to make me feel good.  I love this Simply Earth Thyme oil. It is one of my faves to use in the morning to get me going, or when I need to revive myself in the afternoon. The scent is invigorating. This thyme oil lets me get a fresh focus. The oil allows me to easily restore some balance and energy to my day naturally.  Thyme Essential Oil  has a herbaceous scent that can't help but make you smile as you think of your garden even in the winter. It has a clean scent that blends nicely with citrus oils too. You can get creative and make your own oil blends too...it is easy.

This is Thyme (red) Essential Oil that is 100% Pure. I like that it is non-toxic too. There are no additives. It is unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers.

Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris | Aroma: Sharp, herbaceous, spicy | Origin: Spain | Benefits: Cleansing, purifying, energizing.

You can find this lovely Thyme Essential Oil right on Amazon for easy shopping anytime. 

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmffe4dce930652238d3e7bbfca0c6c112

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing the work to review this!!!