Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale to Keep You on Target All Winter Long! A Blog Review


Disclaimer:  I received this information through Tomoson.  I was provided with a complimentary Ozeri scale by sharing this information with my readers. As always, my opinions are my own.


 
Are you in the market for a sleek new scale to really make sure you stay on target this winter?  A good scale is a big help to remind you of your goals but in a way that coordinates with your bath and look beautiful at the same time. Have you seen the new Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale? I really love it. It features auto calibration technology that makes tracking your weight so simple with no complicated setting up or anything! I am serious....right out of the box it is ready to go. Can you believe how thin it is???? I just followed the instruction...it took me literally one minute to calibrate it by stepping on it and then hopping off.  Then I got on again and walla, my exact weight. Totally on target. My little one tried it too. Perfect.  It looks sleek and modern in my bath too. Check it out below.

I like has the latest generation of Step-on Activation so your body weight is displayed immediately upon stepping onto the scale.  My old one required me to tap to turn on or activate the scale. That was kind of pesky! The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale accurately displays results in increments of 0.2 pounds or 0.1 kilograms on its easy to read widescreen LCD.  It also uses 4 G sensors to capture weights up to 400 lbs or 180 kg with industry leading accuracy. So no worries where you are starting, just keep your eye on the prize for a healthy weight with Ozeri. 
The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale also has a convenient unit button that instantly changes the unit of measurement from pounds to kilograms and optionally British stones. You can choose your personal preference so easily. The Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale utilizes an oversized platform, impact resistant tempered glass, and durable construction so no worries about balancing or breakage. It is designed with accuracy, convenience and ease of use in mind. It also turns off automatically to conserve battery life, and runs on 1 Lithium 2032 battery (included!!!) for the best in performance. They provide a 100% Guarantee for Satisfaction too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Abdul bari said...

Trade approved scales are available from AccuWeigh for all commercial and legal for trade weighing applications, backed by AccuWeigh's NATA accreditation. http://losangelescalibration.com