Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Active Series® Review #ActiveSeries

Disclaimer:  I received a pair of Dr. Scholls Active Series Insoles complimentary through Influenster in order to evaluate them and provide my opinion. As always, my opinion is my own.
I workout at least 4 days a week, and I workout hard. Bootcamp type of workouts--jumping, running, lifting, kettlebells and all that. I need a shoe with a LOT of support. I have a good pair but my feet were still sore sometimes. Hey, I am not 20 so my feet get beat up. It happens. What can you do?


I have used Dr. Scholls insoles for high heels before...alot and they help me during the day when I am working. I didn't think about using a Dr. Scholls product in my sneakers. But   Influenster did. They were nice enough to send me a pair of Dr Scholl's Active Series Insoles. You replace your insoles with the Dr. Scholls. You know what?  They really work. My feet were not sore for the workouts this week. All the same crazy stuff but they added just enough cushioning for me.

On the way home, my feet felt great. The next morning they weren't sore either.  That means the Dr Scholl's are staying in my shoes. Happy feet mean one happy Glamamama.  Give them a try and let me know what you think.

No comments: