Tuesday, April 22, 2014

OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I love to bake and even cook with muffin pans but the old fashioned kind can be pesky to clean. Wow...not this BPA free high grade silicone muffin pan from OvenArt.  I can talk for hours about stress-free baking and scrub-free cleaning with this wonderful silicone muffin pan by OvenArt Bakeware.

Stuck-on food is annoying and a nightmare to cleansing those old metal pans. I used to worry so much with those chemical nonstick coatings that used to scrape off....did it go into my food?


This nonstick muffin pan is totally worth it! OvenArt shared that make this silicone muffin pan with an expensive grade of pure 100%, high quality European silicone. I have found even the stickiest and messiest recipes turn into delightful muffins, cupcakes, cornbread, egg muffins and more. Food seems to slide out effortlessly and bake perfectly every time. I feel very good about using my safe, BPA-free, filler-free, and worry-free silicone bakeware. It makes me want to cook more too!



I just love how easy this muffin pan cleans up. The magic nonstick baking cups clean with a bit of my fave detergent and water. Today I was tired after baking and I just tossed the pan in the dishwasher. The peanut butter brownie muffins came out perfectly. This muffin pan isn't just for muffins and cupcakes either. I am excited to try some delicious non-muffin recipes such as taco cups, crab cakes, mini lasagnas, and frozen desserts  that I have pinned on my Pinterest. since it's totally safe for the oven, freezer, microwave, and even the dishwasher.


The company tells me that this high quality muffin pan is protected by the OvenArt "Better Muffin" Guarantee for lifetime assurance against defects and performance issues.  That makes me very confident too.


A Bit About OvenArt Bakeware

OvenArt Bakeware is crafted from the highest quality materials and used by bakers who value time, energy, and the simple joys of baking.
All of their silicone baking products are made of premium silicone and contain zero filler material. By taking no compromises in design and construction, they have created bakeware that is nonstick, easy to clean, and will help you create enough delicious goods for a lifetime.

A Note About Floppiness

Silicone bakeware products vary in their sturdiness from one manufacturer to the next. OvenArt Bakeware products are very flexible, maybe even "floppy", compared to silicone bakeware you'll find in stores because we opt for a silicone that is free of cheaper, plastic filler material--sturdiness in a silicone pan almost always comes from the addition of plastic fibers. I don't want that and I know you sure don't either. That is why they opt for the highest quality silicone that is free of any filler materials and recommend the simple solution of placing the pan on a cookie sheet before filling with batter for easier oven transfer.  They truly only want the best baking experience for all their customers.  They have a 100% customer satisfaction priority at OvenArt Bakeware and stand behind our products with a full refund policy.

General Tips for Baking With Your Silicone Muffin Pan

  • Place the bakeware on a cookie sheet before filling the cups for easy oven transfer. For thick batters like corn bread, you may not need the help of a cookie sheet.
  • Lightly grease the cups of the muffin pan using oil, butter, or margarine.
  • Wipe away any excess batter from the top of the muffin pan for easier cleanup
  • Place the cookie sheet on the middle oven rack and bake according to the recipe. Check for doneness using a toothpick.
  • If needed, feel free to add a couple of minutes to baking times until desired browning is reached
  • The silicone cools quickly and will be cool to touch within a couple of minutes of removing from the oven. Pop out your baked goods with your fingers by pushing up from the bottom of the cups.
You can find this great silicone muffin pan on Amazon and you know it will be at your door in a flash and you can get started with your baking.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: