Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Crowdtap Herbal Essences Body Wash Sampling #TheHerbalistas

Disclosure:  I received the a sample of Herbal Essences complimentary in order to review it.  I was not financially compensated for this post.  The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.  However, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Everyone knows Herbal Essences makes washing your hair a totally organic experience, but did you know you can now lather up all the way to you toes, with the new line of Herbal Essences bath products? I was so excited that I got to sample Herbal Essences Body Wash? I received the following:
  • 1-1.2 oz Sample of new Herbal Essences Body Wash in Hello Hydration
  • 1- Sampling Insert 
The Hello Hydration sample of Herbal Essences smelled great...like coconut. It totally made me feel like I was on vacation at a tropical beach resort in Fiji or something wonderful like that. You have to try it. 

One of more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255:  "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments: