Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blacklight Flashlight: Discover the Wonders that your Pets Have Left Behind:a Review #uvsight

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


This must have occurred to almost anyone that has ever owned a pet. Have you ever wondered if your pet has been leaving accidents around the house without you knowing? Those cats can be so sneaky.  My neighbor and I were laughing the other day as she regaled me with stories of her own personal zoo.  Between the cats, the dog and the bird...no one gets along at all. Give the cats a chance and they do their business on the dog's bed just to be mean. Can you imagine that cat pees right on the dog's bed? Talk about pet stains. Urine stains. Icky. The dog doesn't even care but...watch the dog and the parrot go at eat squawking and barking at each other.  Yikes. Who knows what else is going on that you don't even see we were saying to one another. Now you can actually find out with a little tool called a Blacklight Flashlight.

Can you smell urine EVERY room that you go into, but you have no idea where? Do you crawl around on your hands and knees sniffing the floor in the hopes to discover the location of the urine?  No more with the Blacklight Flashlight. Now your questions will be answered! All you need to do is use the flashlight in a dark room and start your search...those elusive stains with light up on your carpet like a big 'ole Christmas tree.

The Blacklight Flashlight also comes in very handy to detect if guests or certain males  in your household are 'missing' the bowl.  Perhaps your housekeeper that charges an arm and a leg is cutting corners when they clean your home.  Whatever you choose to use it for, you’ll be so glad that you did…after the initial shock of your discoveries are over.

This Blacklight Flashlight really works well.  I was wondering about a few areas in the basement where we used to have a litter pan and I was not so surprised to find a few stains. I kept thinking it didn't smell as fresh as usual there. I was happy to be able to treat them and  I am thrilled to say the problem is gone. If you have cats or dogs, you might want to pick up this little tool to keep on top of any issues. It is always best to treat stains quickly and this helps you find them and remedy them fast!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: