Sunday, June 29, 2014

Invita Skin Beauty Review #CollagenUSA

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and specifically Invita Skin Beauty. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.  Keep out of reach of children.

I am always looking for new and innovative products to improve the look and feel of my skin. As I age I notice a difference in my skin.  It gets dry so quickly and it isn't as elastic as it used to be. I am pretty careful about taking care of it but I am always open to new innovations like Invita Skin Beauty dietary supplements.  I recently heard about these and was intrigued.  These supplements were designed specifically for anti aging and skin care.I thought that was something new and different enough to give it a try.


Invita shared with me that these collagen supplements can aid a good skin care routine. They also mentioned that some people found joint pain relief and other anti aging benefits as an additional benefit. Invita suggests that you take 1-2 collagen supplements per day toward the end of a meal or just after eating for optimal benefit. They suggest you follow the supplements with 1-2 glasses of water sipped over 30 - 45 minutes. That is easy with the water bottle that I always tote around for hydration. You can even add a good squeeze of fresh lemon for additional benefit.  Adequate vitamin C is essential for boosting collagen production and assimilating the collagen.

Another little skin care trick I learned is to eat 3-4 Brazil nuts per day with the Invita Skin Beauty supplements. I didn't realize that Brazil nuts are an amazing source of selenium. Selenium is a mineral which is essential for iodine rich food sources such as the marine algae contained in the collagen supplement. Iodine is great for maintaining healthy skin. 


My experience:  I recently received these supplements and starting taking them this week. They are easy to digest and I feel great when I take them. I always carry a water bottle and I like to squeeze a lemon in my bottle each day so that works out perfect. I take my two Invita right after breakfast and then sip on my water with lemon. I carry a small bag of Brazil nuts in my purse and snack on 3 or 4 of them mid-morning. My skin looks good and has a bit of a glow already. I will continue to take the supplements and check in with you later in July.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: