Tuesday, October 28, 2014

How I refresh with Resource Water #refreshwithresource #ModaVoxBox @Influenster @voxbox

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received samples of the products for testing and review purposes from Influenster. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.


I recently received the Moda Voxbox and what was tucked in there? Something I drink tons of everyday but with a special twist. The twist? Added electrolytes makes this wonderful for active people.  I have even tried Resource for making a fresh cup of coffee...just wonderful.

Resource Natural Spring Water  is the most refreshing and healthy drink you can consider. I drink a ton of water and I gave to say this brand tastes fresh and light. It must be the added electrolytes. I love the large size bottle perfect for during my workouts and after.  Resource is even available for delivery to make refreshment easy and convenient. You can find out more on the Resource Natural Spring Water website here.

No comments: