Friday, October 3, 2014

Hydracentials Slim And Sporty 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review #Hydracentials




We are a very active family.  Between day hikes, jogging, boot camp and Ultimate Frisbee we need to hydrate constantly.  A good water bottle is essential. That is why I was excited to try out a new durable and petite stainless steel water bottle from Hydacentials.

Hydracentials Sporty 16 Oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle is sturdy and sports a Flip Cap and even a straw. Even more important it is totally BPA Free and Eco Friendly. The perfect companion for hiking, biking, the gym or just hydrating on the go.  It keeps water chilly and fresh so I find I drink more and stay better hydrated.  Thanks to the Double Wall Vacuum Insulation it keeps all of our fave drinks cold for hours even in the heat.


If you are looking for a good insulated water bottle, the Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 oz Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle is perfect for use at the gym, boot camp, in your car, at the office, around your house or anywhere you need to take your fave cold drink.  It even has a handy loop at the top to make it even more convenient to carry. Alternatively, you  can hook it onto backpacks or carabiniers during active sports or for school.




I love that it is constructed from durable and sturdy premium quality 18/8 FOOD GRADE stainless steel. The Hydracentials Slim and Sporty 16 ounce water bottle is the perfect eco-friendly sports bottle. It is even easy to hold and my hands are petite.  This double wall insulated water bottle is PERFECT for anytime on the go as it fits beautifully in both our car and SUV cup holders. I love that I have no worries about spills and messes while driving



Finally a great replacement for those questionable plastic water bottles! I always worry about the plastic and my health...especially in the heat. Who knows about those toxins and chemicals with the plastic bottles? I feel so much more healthy with this BPA Free, FOOD GRADE stainless steel water bottle. I love that it holds 16 fluid ounces of chilly water for me or the kids anytime I need it. I always feel like drinking an appropriate amount of water really helps to improve digestion too.




I also like that the Hydracentials bottle has a flip up spout and straw drinking mechanism so I can choose even on the go! The flip cap top provides single-handed drinking ability which is sometimes necessary with my active lifestyle.  I am lucky if I have one hand free sometimes, you know? You can go anywhere with this perfectly sized 16 ounce water bottle. It is a great size for the kids to tote around or even to stash in their lunch boxes or bags.





This is a double wall insulated COLD water bottle. It is made of 18/8 food grade stainless steel water bottle, which is only recommended for use with cold beverages due to the flip spout and straw drinking mechanism. The manufacturer suggest that you DO NOT USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS for safety reasons.  Enjoy it with all your cold beverages though anytime you want just like I do. 




You can pick up this great Hydracentials Slim and Sporty Stainless Steel Water Bottle for ice cold water all day long right on Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: