Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara #ModaVoxBox @influenster #Rockinit #Rimmel @RimmelLondonUS

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received samples of the products for testing and review purposes from Influenster. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.


Wow, it is always exciting to get in on a Vox Box. It has been a while so I was thrilled to hear I was getting a  #ModaVoxBox.  Influenster knows I work hard at looking THAT good..every single day. That's why they sent 7,500 members a Moda VoxBox -- named for the Spanish word for fashion & style, la moda.  Ooohlala, whoops that is French but you know what I mean...this box included a ton of beauty goodies for me to try out.







Next up is Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara  For lashes so big, it's almost criminal! Holy smoke...this made my lashes really LONG! Scandalous false lash volume was definitely delivered. MaxDensity Brush is 50% larger and it makes a difference because it captures & plumps every single lash. This is a supersize formula with 3x collagen + 3x keratin that I love!


No comments: