Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sports Armband by Spartan Five for iPhone 5 Review #Spartanfive



Well, I finally just got plain tired of running outside, on the treadmill or endless time on the elliptical with no music. I just worried too much about dropping that expensive iPhone every time you exercised. I decided it was time to exercise my right to check out the Spartan Five armband.


This great armband even has a longer strap to fit all arm sizes. I am petite so I actually have no problem with fit but that is super for motivating anyone to get out there and exercise. No need to purchase additional straps. This armband has a top quality "pleather" case with scratch resistant clear cover so I have easy access to all my front device buttons on my iphone 5. It is hand washable and water resistant so no worries...sweat away! It has a Velcro closure for easy single handed action too plus a safety reflective strip on the front.

It is well constructed for frequent use too. It is made of lightweight water resistant lycra covered neoprene which means that it is flexible yet sturdy, this case fits nice and snug on my arm even when I am running or jumping. It is compatable with several kinds of devices for convenience. It fits Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C/ipod 4/5 and the strap fits 17.5 inch arm circumference so you have a great fit no matter what your size.
It is easy to install your device in the Spartan Five and even remove it fast. You just slide the device in through the convenient opening in the rear, then you select the correct strap length.  All you do then is tighten and secure the strap snugly on your arm. You are ready to rock and roll, run or whatever you do to work yourself out.

They have even upgraded the Spartan 5 in response to consumer comments. They were told that the volume buttons on the device were hard to operate so they have included a FREE set of ear buds with volume control.  Isn't that wonderful? Spartan Five wants you to enjoy your music and get your fitness in so they do everything they can to make the experience 5 starYou can pick the Spartan Five sports armband up like I did on Amazon for the ultimate in online convenience. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: