Thursday, December 4, 2014

Deluxe Dog Pet Cat Grooming Brush #CLDBrandsDeluxeDogCatBrush




I don't like pet hair, it is as simple as that.  I love my sweet girl but that hair makes me crazy.  I was happy to discover a new brush that can help to remove the hair and fast. 

It is unbelievable how tangled and matted Miss Char's hair can get in a day or two. If you are like me and just plain tired of your cat or dog leaving hair all over the house and even worse...in the car...or on your clothes...than you really need to check out this brush. This is a great product for untangling and brushing your dog or cat's hair.



As sweet as they can be dogs and cats shed a lot of hair and everywhere. They can't help it. Not just a little but a ton!  A good option to reduce shedding without damaging the coat while encouraging healthy skin and a shiny coat is the CLD Brands Deluxe Brush.



Your cat or dog gives you lots of love so they deserve a quality brush. You can use it on short and long hair dogs or cats; both small and large breeds.  It is a well constructed brush and my cat seems to really like it. When she sees me take it out she comes running over for a brushing so that is a good sign.

A few key features:

• High quality, deluxe dog/cat brush
• Made of durable wood and metal
• Brush is 7" x 4" at its widest
• Handle is contoured in the middle for a better grip
• Metal bristles are 7/8"




The brush even comes with bonuses:
Dog Grooming Tips
Cat Grooming Tips

You can pick up this dog brush which by the way makes a great Doggie or Kitty stocking stuffer right on Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: