Monday, December 8, 2014

Azure Naturals SWEET ORANGE infused Vitamin C Organic Facial Cleanser #amazoncart



I really prefer to use natural and organic products in my home and on my body. I have used Azure Naturals before so I was excited to try their Azure Naturals SWEET ORANGE infused Vitamin C Organic Facial Cleanser.  I love the scent of fresh oranges so just the name sounded compelling. This brand provides high quality facial skincare and anti-aging products using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. I am not the only one out there looking for better health and skin solutions and Azure Naturals knows that. That is the very reason that the products they develop are designed around these elements. Yes I want to look fresh and youthful but without extra ingredients and chemicals so I am trying this out.


SWEET ORANGE infused Organic Facial Cleanser has 15% Vitamin C + MSM + Organic Aloe + Rosehip.  I love the ingredients and it works really well to gently cleanse my face of all the everyday makeup and oil.  I have to wear makeup everyday for work but I want to make sure it all comes off in the evening. This does the job. My skin feels fresh and clean after I wash it but not dry at all. I experienced no irritation either.  Azure Naturals tells me this is the Ultimate Vitamin C Cleanser out there. The Vitamin C provides a natural Anti Aging Facial Cleansing for the skin too. It is loaded with potent botanicals to to cleanse all the toxins and impurities. I feel like my skin is fresh and clean after washing with this cleanser. 


I never knew that Vitamin C actually dramatically boosts the production of collagen.   Collagen is the building block that increases your skin’s rate of cellular renewal. Improved cellular turnover helps to refine your skin’s texture. This can help plump and firm the skin. Vitamin C is a good option for sun-damaged skin.  They even have a Sweet Orange ULTIMATE C serum that can support the formation of new free radicals in sun-exposed skin, help fade age spots and dramatically improve discoloration. I have been using the whole set of Vitamin C Skincare so consider it because I am seeing a more youthful glow versus a few weeks ago. These products deeply penetrate your skin to help boost production of new collagen and elastin.

Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that will help fight and protect your skin against oxidative damage. Vitamin C is an effective option to fight sun damage that many of us have accumulated over decades. I always use my SPF 30+ on a daily basis to prevent further damage plus these Azure Naturals products. The ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Facial Cleanser, used along with the family of Vitamin C products can help diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, and offer a tighter, toned, and healthier looking complexion. I have been using this along with the other products for a few weeks now and I notice an improvement in the texture and tone. My skin glows more even though we are heading into winter.

Azure Naturals is committed to providing superior, natural and organic ingredients in every product. But, just like exercise, it is very important to use your skin care products consistently. I exercise daily and use my beauty products every day too...I don't wait until I am exhausted to wash my face and moisturize either.  Be smart and start young! Consistently use high-quality anti-aging products like these from Azure Naturals to enjoy a more youthful and brilliant glow. What I do is start with the ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Facial Wash, follow with the ULTIMATE C Toner, then gently tap on the ULTIMATE C serum and finish with a gentle touch of the ULTIMATE C Organic Moisturizer morning and night.

I was really happy to hear that Azure Naturals products are made in the USA. They use the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available. Contains no parabens, plant based, no GMO's, cruelty free and never tested on animals either.  The Vitamin C Organic Facial Cleanser is 98% natural, 70% organic. Contains no alcohol, gluten free and vegan (Plant Based)

You can find this wonderful Azure Naturals Sweet orange Infused Vitamin C Organic Facial Cleanser right on Amazon for the easiest shopping ever. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: