Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe would be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I love using essential oils and have a stash of different scents that really help to make me feel good. I love lemon oil because it is one of my faves to use in the morning or when in need to focus. It allows me to easily restore some balance and happiness to my day naturally. Aromatic lemon is just an wonderfully divine oil direct from my best friend Mother Nature herself.
Benefits and uses for Lemon Essential Oil:
- Premium Quality Lemon Essential Oil-100% Pure Oil without fillers or additives
- Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil (Citrus limonum)
- Freshener-Has a natural, refreshing and uplifting scent that clears the mind and is perfect for aromatherapy. Perfect for refreshing the air and freshening up clothes.
- Multi-Benefit Ingredient- Add drops of lemon oil in your water to aid with digestion, boost weight-loss efforts and support your mood and metabolism.
- Healthy Lifestyle product-This premium lemon oil is has natural detoxifying, antiseptic and disinfectant properties. This pure lemon oil has the ability to support clear skin, stress and many other functions. Used by Aromatherapists to help induce relaxation and calm. It can support the immune system in numerous ways as well.
- Cleanser-Lemon oil is a naturally good cleanser for the body. Lemon essential oil can also be used as a disinfectant to clean metal surfaces, dishes and even clothes. A goo option to naturally polish leather, jewelery and even wood furniture. An excellent non-toxic and natural cleaning alternative for household use.
Traditional Uses for this luxurious Lemon Essential Oil:
•Calm and relax with lemon aromatherapy
•Rub on temples to refresh a tired mind
•Rub under nostrils to ease nausea
•Cleanse oily skin
•Ease common allergy, cold symptoms