Sunday, December 7, 2014

ORION External Battery Bank, Portable Charger Review #orioncharger




I really like my iphone 5 but it doesn't hold a charge for long. Aaah, when I upgraded I thought it was going to be better than the 4 but no way. I don't know about the 6...I will have to see. So, you know now that eternal problem I always have along with my iphone friends and colleagues is how to keep the phone charged. There are a plethora of devices out there on a market now but there are advantages and disadvantages to the various options.  I recently had the opportunity to try out the ORION External Battery Bank and Portable Charger.   It is a light, compact and well-designed charging product. It charges my iphone 5 very quickly.  I have to say it has been working like a champ this week.
This is a high capacity large 6000 mAh high quality Li-ion battery. The company shared that this will recharge your device over 1000 times.  I have gotten there yet but it has been working effectively for me the past few weeks. I like that it has the ability to Dual Charge. It has 5V-2A and 5V-1A USB outputs which works simultaneously for 2 different devices at the same time. USB charging ensures it will work with most all digital devices. I like that is has this unique sliding touch to turn the power bank on and off. Very easy.  It also has something called Smart IC. This is electrical current protection which can help prevent shorting, overheating and overcharging for the ultimate in safety and security.  It also has indication lights so you know when it is charging..4 LED Lights indicate when the ORION  power bank battery is charging.

You can pick up this handy ORION External Battery Bank and Portable Charger right on Amazon, my favorite place to shop.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: