Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive NoiseReduction #PostreviewonAmazonandblog



There is nothing like a good fan to circulate the air and cool things off when the weather gets warm.  Most fans are not so stylish though so it has been a challenge to find one that looks good.  I want my fan to blend in seamlessly with my home decor. Finally, Ozeri has come through with a beautiful tower fan that blends form and function seamlessly.

I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Ozeri 3x 44" Tower Fan. This fan features the very latest in style, innovation and digital décor with its design, slim form factor and elegant glass base stand. It is hard to believe that it is less than 3 inches thick. The 3x Tower fan is one of the world's thinnest fans. It easily blends with my decor in my den. It can get really warm in there all year around because of the skylight. I love how it fits in perfectly. It has 3 independently controlled fans with passive noise cancellation technology. What this means to me is that I get tons of cool air but minimal noise plus the good looks.

Ozeri shared that the 3x Tower Fan's noise reduction technology utilizes the physics of blade curvature to generate mitigating sound waves that reduce blade noise and help isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself. That kind of tech is a little beyond my scope but what it means to me is that it moves the air but really quietly unlike traditional fans. The Ozeri 3x Tower fan is engineered with 3 independently controllable fans and 3 fan speeds, offering up to 9 levels of cooling and the ultimate in customized airflow. It also features 3 pre-programmed airflow patterns for the optimal in choice. This Tower fan was totally designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort with 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation. It really works beautifully to provide some welcome relief on a sweltering summer day or for refreshing circulation all year long.

The Ozeri 3x Tower Fan also has a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments and it is not complicated to do either. All of the fan's features, including programmable timer are easily controlled via the included extended-range remote or via the touch sensitive LED control panel. The 3x Tower fan is almost ready to go right out of the box too with no complicated setup. It has a dismountable design that only requires the hand assembly of fan base using an included large nut, with no tools required, no headaches just cool air. 

You can pick up this great tower fan from Ozeri right on Amazon for the easiest ever shopping convenience.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: