Saturday, May 3, 2014

Insta Natural Rosehip Seed Oil Skincare Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Any time of year is dry skin season when you are in your 30's or 40's.  Am I right?  I have been looking for a nice oil to help keep my skin looking moisturized and fresh. I was happy to hear about a new option from insta-natural.  It is USDA Organic 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil.

100% Pure Ceritfied Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is great natural moisturizer for the skin and hair. Rosehip Seed Oil has many benefits.  I have heard from insta-natural that it can help diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks and other spots which is wonderful. I recently started using it so I will give you an update.  I try to be vigilant with my sunscreen but I do have sunspots on my arms and legs. I will let you know as I continue to use it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: