Saturday, May 17, 2014

Moroccan Rose Water For Face, Skin & Hair

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love to try new beauty products. I recently heard about Moroccan Rose Water.  It is an excellent product for your face since it works for all kinds of skin. My skin is sometimes on the dry side so I like that this works as a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and even replenishes the skin.  It is 100% pure and natural rose water which naturally balances the pH level of the skin.  instaNatural shares with me that Moroccan Rose WAter can actually increase the strength of skin cells.  I have noticed how it can calm skin irritations too

After working in the garden all day yesterday I used the Moroccan Rose Water and my skin calmed right down.  It can even replenish your skin if you spent too much time outdoors in the sun. Of course you should always remember your sunscreen but you can always miss a spot here and there. You can dab the rose water on it to help with the sunburn.  

I was also excited to hear that it can help make the hair soft and shiny too. A great all around product to add to your skin care arsenal. You can find instaNatural Moroccan Rose Water on Amazon too. By the way, if you are looking for a new moisturizer I have also found that Niacinamide Cream 5% Vitamin B3 Serum works really well along with the rose water. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: